Recent Housing Connection Growth
Having busied itself over several years with the addition of properties to meet a growing demand, the Housing Connection has recently devoted much effort to assessing and consolidating its structure. Here are some key results:
- Worked with DD Board to craft legally independent status
- Instituted a systematic maintenance program
- Recalculated rents to meet fiscal targets and HUD guidelines while safeguarding tenant needs
- Completed our first new, on-site built, homes with construction provided by Clark County CTC students providing full wheelchair accessibility
- Completed our first fully accessible manufactured homes, with construction provided by Uni-Bilt
The Housing Connection works hard to provide the homes that meet the needs of the individuals we serve. Working in an organized and professional manner, we ensure the most effective management of its class to both the tenants and taxpayers.